Everyone into the Boats (Personal Evangelism)
Seeking and saving the lost is:
A mission that is a personal responsibility.
- We will be held accountable if we do not spread God's message to mankind (Ezek. 33:9, Matt. 28:19-20).
- We cannot delegate it or employ others to do it for us (Acts 20:26-27).
A mission that we may have neglected.
- How much time do you spend working with only one objective in mind: to seek and rescue the lost?
- When is the last time someone who decided to become a Christian spoke your name as one who contributed to their salvation.
A mission that we can accomplish together.
- Early Christians teamed up (I Cor. 3:6, Acts 18:26).
- Not all have to teach or even knock on a door.
- But, all are needed.
Back to Index