Does Jesus Care?
Jesus' experiences on earth touched all the emotional responses that we have today.
- He was betrayed by a close friend. (Ps. 41:9)
- He lost a beloved friend in death. (John 11:33-36)
- He suffered humiliation and injustice. (Acts 8:32-33)
- He was let down by His supporters. (Matt. 26:40, Matt. 26:35)
- He was separated from the One closest to Him. (Matt. 27:46).
He had those experiences, so He can understand and care today.
(Heb. 7:25, 2:17-18, 5:2, 13:5-8, 4:14-15)
Jesus Christ is the same
yesterday, today, and forever.
(Heb. 13:8 NKJV)
Back to Index