Thanksgiving: Attitude of Gratitude
WHO WOULD NOT GIVE
THANKS TO GOD?
- The atheist, who does not believe in God.
- The agnostic or skeptic, who is unsure there is a God. (Rom. 1:21)
- The forgetful person, who does not remember God's blessings. (Ps. 103:2)
- The self-sufficient person, who does not recognize his dependence on God. (Jas. 1:17, I Tim. 6:17)
- The greedy or envious person, who is too obsessed with what he does not have, or what others have, to appreciate what he has. (I Tim. 6:10, Prov. 14:30)
Christian should have an "attitude of gratitude,"
transformed into thanksgiving and then thanksLIVING.
(I Th. 5:18, Eph. 5:20)
Back to Index