Three Essential Ingredients for a Christian Life
Three Essential Ingredients for a Christian Life:
- Integrity means you live what you say you believe (I Peter 2:1)
- Faithful means "full of faith"
- If we really "believe", we will "do".
- The household of stephanas was addicted to the ministry (I Cor.16: 15 KJV)
- We are to be zealous (Titus 2:14, Rev. 3:15-19)
- We must be involved in the lives of our brothers and sisters in Christ. (I Th. 5:11)
- We must be involved in the lives of non-Christians (I Cor. 9:19-22)
- We must be involved in works in the name of the Lord's Church (Matt. 25)
If your Christian life does not have integrity, intensity, and involvement than how Christ like is it (Acts 10:38)
Back to Index