What is a Home?
The home should be like a hospital.
- It is a place for those injured by life.
- Depression (Eccl. 2:17)
- It is a place that dispenses medicines.
- Love (Eph. 5:25, Eph. 6:3, I Tim. 2:4, I Cor. 13:4-5, Song of Solomon 8:7, I Cor. 13:8, Prov. 15:7)
- Laughter (Prov. 17:22, Prov. 15:15, Eccl.9:9)
- It is a place with help that is available whenever it is needed.
The home should be like a museum.
- It is a place for storing important memories on which to build and strengthen relationships (Deut. 32:7).
- It is a place for building new memories.
Back to Index